Sunday, January 20, 2008

My First Author's Note

Hey, so I've decided to actually do this. I've come up with, what I think is, an interesting plot line and am currently done writing chaper one, and working on chapter two, but I'm not done editing chapter one, so it won't be up for a day or two.

Please let me know what you think of the new website, and remember, it won't take the place of Little Miss Drama Prone. I will continue keeping that as up to date as possible, as usual.

Thank you so much for all of your support! Remember, I'm writing this, not only for me, but for you too! All comments are appreciated, as always.

Feeling more inspired than I have for a while,

Tay

1 comment:

Diva Otonashi said...

I think it was really sweet that the author of The Spirit Sisters book wrotew you back that is really cool. I wish I could get my first authors note from my biggest hero and inspiartor James Patterson is my biggest hero in the entire world. Send me a comment and tell me how you got the authr to write you back. I still can't get over that you got ann authors note from him.
- Maximum Ride